Another Planned Permanent Living Arrangement as a Permancy Option
Section 4 Overview
This section pertains to the policy and procedures necessary when an out-of-home placement of a child is imminent or has occurred.
Chapter 23 Overview
This chapter describes the criteria and process when the Family Support Team (FST) has determined that Another Planned Permanent Living Arrangement (APPLA) is the best permanency option.
Table of Contents
- 23.1 Definition and Purpose
- 23.2 Case Study Examples of APPLAs
- 23.3 Criteria for Selection of APPLA as a Permanency Option
- 23.4 Responsibilities in the Development of the Planned Permanency Agreement
- 23.5 Disruption of a Planned Permanency Agreement