Permanency Through Adoption
Section 4 Overview
This section pertains to the policy and procedures necessary when an out-of-home placement of a child is imminent or has occurred.
Chapter 27 Overview
This chapter pertains to the necessary activities when adoption has become the permanent plan for a child or sibling group.
Table of Contents
- 27.1 Mandate and Rationale
- 27.2 Children Eligible for Adoption
- 27.3 Child’s Summary for Adoption Placement
- 27.4 Special Considerations in Adoption Planning
- 27.5 Physical/Psychological Evaluation Prior to Placing a Child for Adoption
- Attachment A:
- Statement of Legal Risk