Selecting Adoptive Families
Section 4 Overview
This section pertains to the policy and procedures necessary when an out-of-home placement of a child is imminent or has occurred.
Chapter 28 Overview
This chapter will discuss the policy and procedures for selecting adoptive families for children in Out-of-Home Care.
Table of Contents
- 28.1 Adoptive Family Selection Process
- 28.2 Issues in the Selection of Adoptive Family
- 28.3 Preliminary Screening Process
- 28.4 Adoptive Family Selection Committee and Staffing Process
- 28.5 Preparing for the Meeting
- 28.6 Conducting the Staffing
- 28.7 Interviewing Guidelines for Selecting Adoptive Family Resource
- 28.8 Current Resource Provider Family is Selected
- 28.9 Adoption With a New Family