§5 ch3: Case Record Transfer Procedures
3.2 Intact Family Remains in State
If the intact family remains in Missouri, the Children’s Service Worker shall:
- Evaluate the current risk factors and determine if Children’s Division (CD) can end its involvement with the family. Supervisory consultation is required;
- If the evaluation of current risk factors indicates CD should continue to work with the family, the Children’s Service Worker must telephone the Division office in the county of the family’s new residence. The worker should provide a brief summary of CD involvement with the family and the current risk factors;
NOTE: If the child is considered to be at high risk, contact the Division office in the new county of residence without delay.
- Complete and forward an e-mail message or form IM-42A to the Division office in the new county of residence to request verification of the new residence;
- The new county of residence shall verify residence and authorize the record to be transferred within ten working days;
- Upon authorization to transfer (by phone, return of form IM-42A, or by e-mail response) from the new county of residence, complete form SS-63 and transfer the record. Form IM-42 will be completed by clerical staff and accompany the record.