- Child Welfare Manual
- Section 6:
- Resource Development
- Chapter 5:
- Foster Home Utilization Foster/Emergency Home Maintenance
- Subsection 2:
- Foster/Emergency Home Maintenance
- Effective Date:
§6 ch5: Foster Home Utilization Foster/Emergency Home Maintenance
5.2 Foster/Emergency Home Maintenance:
- The Children’s Services Worker who licensed the home will maintain, at a minimum, quarterly personal contact with foster parent to discuss generic issues relating to fostering (not related to specific children, which would be handled by child’s worker).
- Maintain availability to foster parent as an advocate or for policy clarification should the need arise.
- Encourage networking between foster parents by sharing lists of foster parent names and addresses, and pairing up a newly licensed foster parent with an experienced foster parent.
- Record actions taken every three months.
Chapter Memoranda History: (prior to 1/31/07)