RSB Vocational Rehabilitation Policy and Procedure Manual
The following are changes made to the VR Policy and Procedure Manual Version 1.0 since its inception in November, 2003.
1. Homemaker Policy Guidance: Link located at Chapter (3)(B)3 to policy memorandum outlining definition of criteria for VR homemakers
2. Counselors to sign off on eligibility, vocational goal selection and IPE: This note no longer applies to homemaker cases, however, it does still apply to Children's Specialist VR cases
3. Citizenship Status Policy: Link located at Chapter (3)(A)4 to memorandum describing citizenship status required for VR services
4. RSB Employee VR Service Policy: Link located at Chapter (3)(B)3 to memorandum detailing RSB's policy regarding the use of the VR program to serve employee needs
5. Maintenance Policy Implementation: Link located at Chapter (15)(B) to memorandum implementing the new maintenance criteria already included in VR Policy and Procedure Manual Version 1.0
6. Consumer Meals: Link located at Chapter (15)(B)3A to memorandum detailing RSB limitations to paying for consumer meals as part of a VR case.
7. Definition of Competitive – Integrated Employment: Link located at Chapter (20)(E)1 to memorandum defining RSB's policy regarding what constitutes a competitive – integrated closure
8. Consumer Group Referral: Link at Appendix A contains new consumer group referral policy, including staff distribution of postcards to interested individuals who do not register when they initially open a case with RSB
9. OJT Agreement: Link at Appendix E to the new OJT Contract document