Find a Service By:
- Program Divisions:
- Children’s Division
- Family Support Division
- MO HealthNet Division
- Division of Youth Services
- MO HealthNet application
- Adoption photo listing
- Child Care Grant Application
- Child Care Rate Structure
- Child Care Online Invoicing System
- Child support payment information
- Energy assistance access
- MO HealthNet provider search
How do I…
- view child support payments?
- apply for child support services?
- report child neglect or abuse?
- report changes and check benefits?
- become an adoptive/foster parent?
- access services for the blind?
- find medical coverage?
- access food stamps?
- report school violence?
- report fraud?
- find a provider?
- complete online childcare invoicing?
- send or open encrypted email?
- Missouri Department of Social Services in Jefferson, Greene Counties to Pilot Program to Improve Future for Youth
- Gov. Nixon names Alan Freeman, CEO of Grace Hill Health Centers, as new director of Department of Social Services
- DSS announces new Community Action Agency for cities of St. Louis and Wellston
Our mission is to enhance the integrity of the Missouri State Medicaid program by preventing and detecting fraudulent, abusive and wasteful practices within the Medicaid program and recovering improperly expended Medicaid funds while promoting high quality patient care.
DSS is among the
working to operate
Helping Missouri’s visually impaired lead more active and productive lives
Events & Meetings
- bid proposals
- child support payments
- food stamps
- State Technical Assistance Team
- MO HealthNet
- DSS job openings
- low income home energy assistance program
- MO HealthNet for Kids
- Family Support Division Program Enrollment
- Child Care Online Invoice System
- Online Invoicing for Residential Treatment & Children’s Treatment Services